Friday, May 28, 2010

My little haven here on earth

I spent a few hours yesterday rearranging the studio. I am thankful for my little haven where I get to play and create. Now that we are having such beautiful weather in central Ohio my hubby and I are resuming our bike rides on the trails downtown. I want to spend time outdoors in my flowers and enjoying the sunshine but my studio beacons me inside amidst the bottles and brushes and papers and pens....too little time in a day for all that I want to do!!

We cannot let fear of failure stop us from perfecting the talents God has given us. He expects us to make the most of the abilities that He gives us both spiritually and physically and then to apply them for our good and the good of His kingdom. We are created to give Him glory, honor and praise. Matthew 25:14-29

0 comments:

Post a Comment