Wednesday, November 17, 2010

the Holidays are coming?

Where the heck did  fall go...for that matter where the heck did summer go?

I am in the midst of relearning the Mac computer and transferring my Photoshop and graphics to it...easy peasy, right? Wrong...getting existing printers and external hard drive transfers and all that has been time consuming BUT oh how I love my macs! My youngest daughter came over the other night for me to compose and print out some picture storyboards for her work and we remininced over the memories of her learning computers at the age of 2 on our old (26 years ago) macs.

I worked on some graphic hybrid gifts yesterday and I am soooo thankful for the juices of joy that flow from artistic mojo...aren't you?

Ah memories and good times!! Have a wonderful day and have fun creating!

0 comments:

Post a Comment