Friday, February 10, 2012

Papertrey Challenges...oh my

My youngest granddaughter spent the morning with me in the studio and we had a ball with all Nana's scrapping stuff...she is a very old 4 and does remarkably  well with the stamps and glue!

I love working from sketches it just frees the mind to concentrate on color and aesthetics .....so here is the first one it will be for my DH for our Anniversary. I used Papertrey's vintage cream and black for the base and cut the leaves from card stock and colored them with Copics.

It will seem strange when the daily challenges are over it has been so much fun :)





1 comments:

Cyndie said...

Beautiful card, Carla! Those leaves are so lifelike--amazing! It's neat that you did a card so completely different from mine using the same sketch.

Post a Comment