Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Poster Design with Jessica Sprague

I am taking a class on designing posters at JessicaSprague.com. I have always had a love affair with type and I have been looking forward to this class. Yesterday we did a poster using the letters of the alphabet and highlighted one letter with meaning to us....most I am sure used their name. I used the letter Q! We just recently acquired one of my families property that is known as the Quarry Stone. From this old quarry the stone was used for the court house in the small town where we live. We lived on this property which housed an old hotel and post office when I was growing up. I have fond memories of riding my horse and roaming the 72 acres. My husband fell in love with this land and we are planning on building there in the near future. I will post a picture later when I get it framed!


Take a look at the classes offered here: JessicaSprague.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment