Sunday, April 29, 2012

Day 1 Make the Cut...so fun!

I imported a digi stamp into Silhouette and then did a trace and cut adding an offset to make it look like a sticker...cool huh! I colored it with my copics. I did a print and cut from a digi file for the Princess banner and and added a doily cut file and button and called it finished!

The frame was a free file in this class from Ali Edwards...so adorable...I cut out a window after duplicating and making a card so that the digi stamp colored once again with my Copics could be seen in the window...love this machine :)





2 comments:

beaverphyllis said...

Your cards are adorable! I would love to know where you found these darling digital images! I took this class, as well, but have been out of town for much of it, so haven't gotten to get into it at all yet. I can't wait to get into my craft room! I hope you don't mind my asking about the images. I have a grandson who would love the little boy with the train! Thanks so much! Phyllis
P.S. Your Tole painting is beautiful!

Carla Crosby said...

Thanks for the kind comments Phyllis the digi stamp of the little boy and train is from Soft Pencil designs....http://www.softpencilstudios.com/.......enjoy!

Carla.....I do love designing for my art classes too!!!

Post a Comment